In Moscow Mariage Frères tea is exclusively presented in the "Salon de Thé de Paris" corner.
The Mariage brothers have been supplying tea to France since the beginning of the 17th century. The history of the tea house dates back to 1854, when in the very heart of Paris the first "Mariage Frères"tea house was opened. After five generations of the Maryage dynasty, the brand's blendings are presented in tea salons and restaurants in Paris, London, Tokyo, and now in Moscow.
The "Mariage Frères" collection is recognized as one of the largest in the world and includes 700 blends based on black, green, turquoise, red, herbal and flower tea. The brand is fancied for rare and exclusive combinations: Marco Polo, Casablanca, Rose D'Himalaya, Milky Blue, Black Leopard, Colombian Breakfast.
In the "Salon de THE de Paris" corner there are available more than 150 blends of "Mariage Freres" tea, including the famous Russian blends named in honor of Emperor Alexander II, Fyodor Chaliapin and Matilda Kshesinskaya.
Today the company possesses its own plantations in 36 countries of the world, located in the greenest places of the planet.
The "Mariage Frères" team monitors the entire stages of the cultivation and gathering of the tea leaves and checks for compliance with the strict requirements of European regulations: EC No. 396/2005 and EC No. 834/2007.
Twice a year, like haute couture fashion houses, "Mariage Freres" presents limited tea collections, that take years of painstaking work to be developed and released.
All blends are created only from natural ingredients free from preservatives and artificial flavors in the only laboratory of the brand located in Paris.